To ensure the safety of the Studio West Staff, Students, and Clients, please adhere to the following policies
Responsible COVID-19 Economic Reopening (RECOVER) San Diego County Mayor and Board of Supervisors
- – A mask must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times throughout the studio unless you need to remove it for a performance.
- – If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one by the front desk staff member.
Temperature Check Policy
- – Every person MUST have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- – A hands-free temperature check will be administered by a front desk staff member.
- – ENTRANCE IS NOT PERMITTED if temperature exceeds 100.4°F.
Health Screening Form
- – Clients must sign a health screening form that indicates they have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19-like symptoms in the past 14 days, have not been in close contact with groups of 30 or more in the same period, and agree to adhere to the RECOVER policies implemented by Studio West and its staff.
- – Every entrance/exit will have hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, tissues and a trash can.
- – Please wash your hands before entering Studio West frequently throughout your session.
- – A Cleaning Checklist is posted in each studio detailing facility disinfection practices.
Max Occupancies / Guest Policy
Each Studio has a maximum number of people allowed to be in the rooms at a time, including staff engineers:
- – Studio A – 18 people MAX (6 in control room, 12 in live room)
- – Studio B – 5 people MAX (4 in control room, 1 in booth)
- – Studio C – 5 people MAX (4 in control room, 1 in booth)
- – Studio E/Edit Suite – 2 people MAX
- – Studio F/Pre-Production Room – 2 people MAX
- – Only essential members of the session will be allowed to attend.
- – Unsolicited guests not on file are NOT PERMITTED to enter the studio.
Health Screening Questions
Upon entry to Studio West, all clients and guests will be presented with a digital survey containing the following questions. Entrance to Studio West facilities will only be permitted if ALL QUESTIONS are answered NO:
- 1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscles or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- 2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact with (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- 3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- 4. Do you have a body temperature greater than or equal to 100.4°F (38°C)?
Revised November 2020